Pembuka kata



Selawat dan salam kepada Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, kepada para Rasul, Para Nabi, Para Sahabat, dan kepada mereka yang berjuang di jalanNya. Semoga kita termasuk dalam golongan yang diredhai-Nya.


Monday, May 12, 2008

Huh, alhamdulillah, exam are over, holiday almost over too. tomorrow my first class of math2 will start. hehe. a lot had happened after the last time i wrote my last blog. hm..... my exam were quite "teruk" hehehe, especially chem and fizik, i tot that i'm ready for the fizik exam but i'm not and i'm really disappointed to myself, i haven try my best. To me if i tried my best, i study everyday, just like my parents advice me, and every time they said so, i replied "ok". truk man......

After the exam, i'm still busy preparing myself for the foundation night performance and on that night i was quite nervous and my hand start shaking!!! hahahaha, malu......
A lot of my friends go hunting for outfit that they want to wear for the foundation night, some of them even buy coat, dresses, gown. Me, hehehhe just borrow from them, the only thing that i wear is mine that nite was my pants,hehhehe, the tie, shirt, coat supplied by my fren...hehehehe, everything is last minute.

after the foundation night, i'm hav work to do, that is preparing for the orientation for the new may intake student, (saje menyibukkan diri). they all were quite nice. I think la, this is one of my hobby, hehehe. I really like to be in a group of friend and doing some activity together, and i really like to met new friends. Although i find it hard to start a conversation to a person who i want to make a friend with, hehehhe (again, malu....)hahahaha. weird eh?.

Oh ya, hehe, i broke my hp, hehehehe, i really cannot handle things that are fragile. But it was my own mistake also to swing it around. hehehehehe. The hp still can receive call, here mp3, take picture and everything, the only things that are rosak was the screen!! haha no color coming out when i on the hp power. liaw. so now i'm using my old phone, which is very hard for me to type msgs. And some of the msgs receive cannot be open. Guess i hav to live with that. tu a... tak bersyukur ngan ape yang ade, bagus2 dah ade. pg rosakkan...

ok, i'm determined to do my best for the 4th sem, i'll try my best to grab that 4 flat result this time.
"Learn from yesterday,
Do the best for todat,
Prepare for tomorrow."

No comments: