Pembuka kata



Selawat dan salam kepada Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, kepada para Rasul, Para Nabi, Para Sahabat, dan kepada mereka yang berjuang di jalanNya. Semoga kita termasuk dalam golongan yang diredhai-Nya.


Saturday, September 27, 2008

My 3rd tag

1. Seven people to tag.
  • if u feel like u been tagged by me, then u are. hehe
2. Seven things I'm passionate about...
  • to know more about my deen
  • to get A for my next block.
  • having more friends
  • memorize a juzu' (mcm impossible je, but impossible is nothing.. hehe)
  • reading all the book i bought
  • to become a leader
  • to be more in peace. (tenang) hehe
3. Seven things I say TOO often...
  • assalamualaikum!
  • dusta!
  • pongi, hehe
  • bismillah
  • eh?, cmne ni? hm... ? and so on....
  • korang, aku, saya etc...
  • jom, ish3.., adeh, masyuk~~
4. Seven books I've Read recently...
  • ayat2 cinta, (the 1st novel that i read)
  • quran?? (considered book rite? holy BOOK)
  • some book about religion and motivation
  • anat and behavioral science and few others medic book. ( i'm turning into a quite "scematic" lately. hehe)
  • still in progress... hehe
5. Seven songs I can Listen to Again and Again...
  • coldplay
  • lagu nasyid yang bermakna, ( yang menyeru kita ke arah kebaikan)
  • zikir? ( sape la bleh jadi boring dnga ni)
  • classical song, instrumental
  • sory, not much variety in music from me.
  • .......

6. Six Things I learnt in the Past Year...
  • anatomy
  • behavioral science
  • my mistakes
  • how to save money and time (hehe)
  • to be a better person
  • and alot more, just can't recall. :)

No comments: