Pembuka kata



Selawat dan salam kepada Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, kepada para Rasul, Para Nabi, Para Sahabat, dan kepada mereka yang berjuang di jalanNya. Semoga kita termasuk dalam golongan yang diredhai-Nya.


Saturday, July 26, 2008

2nd Tag

Huh, Naveen, u really done it this time, panjang giler ...... hehe. takpe2. Nanti kene bayar eh Naveen?? hehe

rules that can be ignored:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 02:51 pm

Name: Noor Shaafi Haziq B Musa

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 9

Height: 173 cm ( hehe, this is taken when i was in form 5)

Where do you live: Kuching S'wak!!

Favourite drinks:
Milo, teh 'O', sky juice, juices, . dislike coffee and anydrinks related to its tatse, except for mocha with lots of creams. hehehe. mmg kencing manisla jawabnyer.

Favourite breakfast:
Hm..... it's been a long time since I had my last breakfast. hehe. anything will do.

Have you ever been on a plane?:
Hehe, always now and always will be. been traveling to peninsular and borneo quite a lot. next month gonna fly back to kl, for mbbs registration. can't wait.

Swam in the ocean:
?? Naveen rite, who would want to swim in the ocean? there better places to swim , swimming pool, beach...etc hehe

Fallen asleep at school:
hehehe, about this... shhh.....

Broken someone's heart:
hm.... don't know about this, maybe? but i hope i din't. they understand me.

Fell off your chair:
I din't literally fell off my chair, because i din't sit on it. my friends pull the chair without i knowing it, so there u go. *bash!!* hehe.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
hm..... waited for a reply msg, but not all nite waiting for it. fell asleep.... hehe

Saved emails?
I really hate to delete any emails or msg that i got. not because of i'm lazy, just dont feel rite to delete it. hehe. even now i got 2ooo+ emails in my mailbox.

What is your room like:
hm... just a simple room. the usual color, two beds , a study table, and lots of other stuff that is not mine, just because my room have lots of empty spaces, alot of things help fill up the spaces. hehe. and of course, u know how teenage boy room looks like. hehe

What's right beside you:
Handphone, a bottle of water, wallet, plastic glass and a table fan.

What is the last thing you ate:
Laksa S'wak this morning. hehe.

Ever had chicken pox:
yup. together with my siblings.

Sore throat: still have it. come to think of it, its been a month plus.

Stitches:
Yup, fell of on my head while I was " reversing" (walking backward) . the hair near the stitches area wont grow.

Broken nose: haven.

Do you believe in love at first sight:
Hm... nah... can't just judge ppl by their looks.

Like picnics:
hm.... ok la, quite enjoyable especially with lots of friends.

Who was, were the last person you danced with:
hm.... hehe, my housemate at cyberia. he's my fav dance partner. haha

Last made you smile:
Hm.... chatting with some one who doesnt know who I am, cause I add her without telling her.

You last yelled at:
Hm.... don't remember. If at cyberia, yelling is normal. not yelling is abnormal. hehe

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: yup.
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: still on sick mode.hehe
Talk to an ex: ex what? school mates? yup. tution mates? yup, exgf? nvr.
Miss someone: yup, alot of ppl. including u. and couple of long lost friends.

Eat: just breakfast. nothing to eat for lunch.
Best feeling in the world: achieved something that I targeted.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
yup, was to sleepy, so just sleep on the sofa with some stuffed toys on it. quite comfy. hehe

What's under your bed:
hm... traveling bags and it's certainly not mine. a long stick (dont know where it came from) and school bags.

Who do you really hate:
ppl with too much negative attitudes, such as, backstabber...etc.. hehe dont dare to type to much about this.

What time is it now?: 03:27

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now:
yes. just receive a msg from her.

Do you have any siblings:
ask ur self.

Do you want children:
hm... of course but if He's willing to give me some.

Do you smile often:
I'm smilling now. hehe

Do you like your hand-writing:
yup,the letter is randomly in size, and always flying here and there. hehe .and its quite small.
Are your toe nails painted:
will nvr.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Hm... any ppl that I know. if they wouldn mind

What color shirt are you wearing now:
grey, like this color for my shirt.

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:
praying.

I can't wait till:
I'm living in "kesederhanaan" dont know what the word in english.andhaving a lovely family. hehe

When did you cry last:
shh.....

Are you a friendly person:
hehe. again, ask ur self.

Do you have any pets:
yup! really like cats and fish. but the fish died just before my holiday. and really miss the cat.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
shh......

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now:
yup, she means a lot to me. she had brought me to this world. haha

Do you sleep with the TV on?:
hm... not a tv type of person. only watch when there are ppl watching.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
yup, even crawled under bed, table, and any place crawl- able, u name it. hehe

Can you handle the truth?:
Yes, waiting for it.

Are you too forgiving?
hm... not too forgiving.

Are you closer to your mother or father?:
My mum. my mum, my mum then my father. hehe

Who was the last person you cried in front of? The vet ?
hm... parents i think.

How many people can you say you've really loved?:
hm... uncountable..

Do you eat healthy?:
hm.... not really, just eat anything till my stomach is full.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:
hohoho, don have any ex. or someone may consider me as ex? shh,..... hehe

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
hm... nope. only cried for something that someone done for me. Im quite sensitive

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
God.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
hm.. in between

Are you confident?
lack of it. but i'm on my way.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. woah. hm studying at SRB chung hua. used to play hide and seek, running here and there, and lots of other common school kids activity. Have very good imagination when I was 9, even a plastic chair can be my toys. hehe

2. living at my previous house. A quaters. wooden plank house, with lot of tree surrounding it. So, play kite and shooting birds alot back then cause my neighbor is Iban. And my Mum says it was hunted after a big tree fall on our store house. everyone of my family was disturbed, even my aunt who lived with us(even now She is), but I nvr disturbed by it. there was one, my sisters, cousin and my maid, were all scared and were hugging themselves on a corner of a room, and I'm standing in the middle of the room feel a bit confuse seeing them like that. Should i joint them or just continue with my business. hehe

3. Wrestling!! with cousins!! everytime there's a family gathering. we will empty up a space for us to play. some times the adult provide special place for us for wrestling. haha. miss those time.

4. Playing with cat every day after schools. a wild cat from the 'jungle' behind my old house. miss it too, because the cat was quite intelligent.

5.play basketball almost every school days. these game famous among the chinese. (not being racist, its a fact!!) hehe


5 things on my to-do list today:

1. read a book.
2. Watch a movie
3. to finish this tag, naveen, u really asking for something.... hehe
4. memorize something. hehe
5. sleep early, at least before 2. hehe.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. super ring
2. forgot the name of the snack, but it's potato.
3. "crunch" ice-cream
4. the 20 cents snacks.
5. coated peanuts. (the green with white color )

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. live a good life
2. buy my dream car. hehe. not asking much, the new honda civic will do.hehe
3. open up a hospital, with my name "N.S.H" hehe
4. buy a bigger house, i find that my house is quite small for a family of 6 + 2
5. help others.

5 of my bad habits:
1. sleep late
2.procrastinating works
3. lazy to make beds.
4. lazy to read newspaper.
5. you tell me. hehe

5 places I have lived in:

1. petra jaya kuching
2. L-CCT, and KLIA
3. Sabah
4. Cyberjaya
5. Penang

5 jobs I've had:

1.a believer
2.student
3. a friend
4.a son
5. a brother


Woah!! at last!! finish!! and now it's 4:15. time flies when u answering tags.... haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at nshaziq89.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Oliver