Pembuka kata



Selawat dan salam kepada Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, kepada para Rasul, Para Nabi, Para Sahabat, dan kepada mereka yang berjuang di jalanNya. Semoga kita termasuk dalam golongan yang diredhai-Nya.


Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Tag

Salams...
ish3.... I been tagged without being told. Only know when i open his blog, hehe. actually i been tagged trice!! by him. hehehe. But I don think i can answer all tonite. So leave another two for some other time. So here my first tag!!
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What have you realised recently?

I reliased that i have change? because people been looking at me differently , is it because i have beard?? hehe

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

Oh, of course. hehe. My mum. my dad, my siblings and few same gender friends, but of course not on the lips. hehehe

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the blog buddies you would take with you? Why?Blog buddies?

Hm... no one i think, let me suffer by myself.(why bring others to suffer with u? but if there any volunteer its another case then)hehee.. ade hikmah tu kalo dah terdampar dkat ctu.hehehe

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Mecca, wan to become a Haji.

5.if you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

To have faith as strong as Abu Bakar as-siddiq... really respect him.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Hm... nowadays, it's quite hard to see rainbow. even after rain or on wet weather. hm.. if God permits then there will be a rainbow anytime, anywhere.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

My faith, My loved ones, My friends, then myself. hehe

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Go to Mecca, contribute the money for His blessings and save some for me in case of emergency.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Hm... when I'm ready then i tell, hehe, but i confessed quite alot already...to my parents. haha

10. Best PC game that you have ever bought?

Hm... should be counter-strike, never get bored playing it. hehe

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Hm...I'm a bit choosy... hehe, that means a lot of requirement. hehehe

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Hm.. backstabbers, people who like to control others, who think they always rite, selfish, and more... don dare to say much, maybe i'm one of those. hehehe

13. What is your ambition?

Oh, this one i haven plan yet. hehe. truk man.....

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

If i have faults? i would certainly tell them (if i know la), of course let them point me out, or the others would get the blame..

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

hm..... only buy things that i need, but sometime I accidently buy things more than needed or thing that i don even use at all, just to satisfy myself( i know its no good, hehe). Is this considered shopaholic?? hehe

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.

Hm... Sleeping prince. Always sleep. hehehe.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

Self confidence. really lack of it.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?

Another case of Anuar Ibrahim. What have he had done to deserve how he is treated now? Ujian dari Tuhan....

20. How do you feel now?

Hm... nothing?? hehe, i feel quite empty. Don know why, maybe because I don't have any plan for my 1 month holiday? hehe

Hmm...i tag, people who read this!!! be honest to urself!! or if u feel that u've done this tag, or you feel that this tag is not intresting, then , i'm not tagging you, hehe. ( ignore the instruction ) :)

-N.S.H-

No comments: